Digital Banking is a great tool for checking balances, transferring money, managing your bill pay, and so much more! Send us a message through the Digital Banking secure portal: enroll in e-statements, report a lost or stolen card, reorder checks, request a stop payment and more!
Digital banking makes banking local possible anywhere. Check balances, make transfers, deposit checks and more from the convenience of your smartphone. Send us a message through our Digital Banking platform: enroll in e-statements, report a lost or stolen card, reorder checks, request a stop payment and more!
If you are already a Digital Banking customer, use your same login credentials to access the mobile app today.
Now available for iPhone, iPad and Android. Download today!
Telephone banking is a great way to bank on the go! Call our automated system to check balances, make transfers and report a lost or stolen debit card! 877-422-6528
Interested in switching your accounts to Goppert Financial Bank, but not sure how to get started? That’s why we’ve developed the Goppert Financial Bank Switch Kit, a step-by-step checklist to help make your transition to a new Goppert Financial Bank account quick and easy.
This switch kit was created only as a service to our customers. Simply go through each step of the switch kit to make your transition to a new Goppert Financial Bank account easier and more convenient. At the end of the kit, you will have successfully transitioned your financial institution and will be ready to use Goppert Financial Bank as your new Banking Institution. We are proud to serve you.
If we can be of any assistance throughout the transition, please call any of our branch locations. Thank you for choosing Goppert Financial Bank. We value and appreciate your business!
Switching has never been easier:
* Step 1: Open a Goppert Financial Bank Checking account. See a Customer Service Representative at one of our 6 convenient locations. They will help determine what account(s) fits you best.
* Step 2: Stop using your previous checking account. Allow time for outstanding checks to clear. Destroy your ATM and/or Debit cards, any unused checks, and deposit slips.
* Step 3: Move your Direct Deposit(s) to Goppert Financial Bank. Use the Direct Deposit Request form to make this process even easier!
* Step 4: Transfer any automatic payments and debits to Goppert Financial Bank. Use the Automatic Payment Request form to assist you in quickly making the switch.
* Step 5: Close your previous checking account. Use the Account Closing Request form to close your previous checking account.
* Step 6: Verify all accounts have been switched using our Switch Checklist. Check off each account one-by-one to make sure you have a complete and smooth switch.
We have 24-hour ATMs at our banks in Lawson (29206 NE 184th Street), Holt (140 Highway 33 North), and Pleasant Hill (2100 N State Route 7) and next to City Hall in Pleasant Hill (203 Paul Street).
Customers can also access surcharge free ATMs at the Casey’s in Norborne (109 Hwy 10), Lathrop (515 Center St), Cameron (305 E Evergreen St), and Carrollton (2 W Lincoln Street), and at the 24-hour facility in Lathrop: Trex Mart at 116 Hwy and I-35.
Customers can also access any UMB Ultra SF ATM surcharge free! There are over 120 UMB Ultra SF ATMs in the Kansas City area and an additional 600+ ATMs in the surrounding 7-state area. Find your surcharge-free UMB Ultra SF ATM at many QuikTrips in Missouri and Kansas or click here to find a UMB Ultra SF ATM near you.