Agreement Between User and Goppert Financial Bank
The Goppert Financial Bank Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Goppert Financial Bank.
The Goppert Financial Bank Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Goppert Financial Bank Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Goppert Financial Bank and Goppert Financial Bank is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Goppert Financial Bank is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Goppert Financial Bank is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Goppert Financial Bank of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site, you warrant to Goppert Financial Bank that you will not use the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Goppert Financial Bank Web Sites.
Use of Communication Services
The Goppert Financial Bank Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
Goppert Financial Bank has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Goppert Financial Bank’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Goppert Financial Bank does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Goppert Financial Bank specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Goppert Financial Bank spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Goppert Financial Bank.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Goppert Financial Bank or Posted at Any Goppert Financial Bank Web Site
Goppert Financial Bank does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Goppert Financial Bank (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Goppert Financial Bank Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Goppert Financial Bank, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Goppert Financial Bank is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Goppert Financial Bank’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE GOPPERT FINANCIAL BANK WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Goppert Financial Bank AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE GOPPERT FINANCIAL BANK WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE GOPPERT FINANCIAL BANK WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
GOPPERT FINANCIAL BANK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Goppert Financial Bank WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. GOPPERT FINANCIAL BANK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site. Use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Goppert Financial Bank as a result of this agreement or use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site. Goppert Financial Bank’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Goppert Financial Bank’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Goppert Financial Bank with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Goppert Financial Bank with respect to the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Goppert Financial Bank with respect to the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Copyright and Trademark Notices:
All contents of the Goppert Financial Bank Web Site are: Copyright 2015 Goppert Financial Bank and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
6. The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
7. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
8. If you have any questions, contact us through customer service. You can also text the word HELP to 32858 to get additional information about the service. If you receive a message from us unexpectedly, you can text the word STOP to 32858. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
SOCIAL MEDIA MODERATION POLICIES
All comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with the below policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we consider to be threatening, abusive or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
• Our Facebook page is a place for conversations between and among individuals and Goppert Financial Bank, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit goppertfb.com for more information about specific products and services.
• Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities).
• Our Facebook page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
• Goppert Financial Bank reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENT AND POSTING POLICY
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
• Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
• Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
• Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
• Discriminatory or that contains hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
• False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
• Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer.
For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within that wall post. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about Goppert Financial Bank, GFB employees and/or our competitors that aren’t relevant and don’t add to the overall experience.
We may delete comments that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
We will make every effort to respond to any comments or public posts on the Goppert Financial Bank Facebook page or private message as quickly as possible but it is our policy to respond to all comments and/or messages within 3 business days. Please do not contact Goppert Financial Bank about urgent matters through Facebook or any social media forum. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (excluding bank holidays) at 816-740-6400 for any questions or concerns that you may have.
SOCIAL MEDIA COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICIES
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
• Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
• By submitting any content to our Facebook page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
• Using our Facebook page to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
• Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Facebook page, you are granting Goppert Financial Bank nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS TO THIRD PARTY – SITES
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICIES